Just another Blog.com site
Rc. No: 246/APPH&MEU/2010-11 Dt: 10.01.11
Sub: – LW – A.P. Public Health & Medical Employees Union 3194 (INTUC) – phased manner agitations since 4 months – agreement of the Hon’ble Health Minister, Principal Secretary HM& FW Department – to regularize all the contract paramedical employees in the state – inordinate delay against to the assurances by the Government – protest and intimation of further Agitations schedule – regarding.
Ref: – 1) This union strike notice dated 10.01.2011.
2) This union representations time to time.
3) Agreement with the Hon’ble Health Minister and Media
Announcement by principal secretary HM & FW department,
A.P. Hyderabad, Dt. 18.11.2010 and 19.11.2010.
This union painfully submit that, you have promised and assured before the Electronic and print media an account o our union agitations mainly at “Director of Health” on 18-11-2010 with this union, that all contract Para Medical Employees services in the state are going to regularized very shortly and hence, the agitation may dropped.
According to the assurances from the Government this union temporarily postponed our agitations and submitted the several representations to the Government, Hon’ble Health Minister and to the Principal Secretary, HM & FW Department each and every day.
It is very unfortunate that, according to the above situation the Government and Authorities are not taking any steps and testing the patience of the thousands of Para Medical Employees working since years together, where as the other departments in the same government was regularized the service of contract employees, it is also quite ashamed on the part of Government, ever the salaries are also not in a position to pay since 13 months.
Hence, this union a pained that, there is no other alternative to go for another agitation by suspending the routine work at various medical institutions, though from 23-01.2010 until for the response of the Government we decided to boycott the all services, including the 23-01-2011 “Intensified Pulse Polio Immunisation” is also.
This is for information and necessary action.
Who make mistakes – Which get the Passion?
10. Who is the response for this, some institutions are issued the certificates with a short period of 3months after they getting the permission for running the institution, the qualified course period are One year?
11. Who trying to burn the entire house, because of failed to hold a mouse, why the Govt trying to destroy the entire H.A system, because of failing to identify the some people wrong?
12. Who is trying to make the issue critical that not ready to implement the High Court 1993 Judgment, and appeared in the Supreme Court?
13. Who (Neelam Sahani) said that the H.A posts are not necessary in the field level, why the Govt Getting funds from central Govt and other agencies, why the Govt not dare to cancel the sanctioned posts?
14. Who is the responsible for stopping the NRHM allotments for the State (4000 posts)?
15. Who are not taken any action at the time of more posts filling up than the desired notified posts with G.O.Ms 159 & 1234?
16. Who are making and looking difference between MPHA (M) & (F), those who are doing same work at field level?
17. Who are not giving the risk allowances to MPHA (M) that they are working with the most dangerous diseases and working in multi level program, at the same time APMO’s are getting risk allowance of200Rupees but they doing single point program only?
18. Who said that Govt giving regular salary and every month 1st date salary to the contract employees, who forget the G.O.No 139, and releasing budget for five to six months?
19. Who trying to input this wrong decision that all other states are giving the same priority to the both and Male and Female cadres and that is not maintained in the Andhra Pradesh?
20. Who are responsible for that uniform allowances are not availed to the contract staff?
21. Who are responsible this for not giving the update DA to the contract staff?
22. Who are responsible for not sanctioning of Interim Order to the contract employees?
23. Who is responsible for this 20% of BCA is available for the tribal, but that is not implemented still now?
24. Who stopped the kit maintenance charges to the field level contract staff?
25. Who stopped the washing allowance to the contract employees, why we are not eligible for that?
26. Who is responsible for that if any risk happened to the health worker, why the Govt ready to issue health card or Arogya Sri to the contract employees?